Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)  (Read 3114 times)

Dimliwitti

• THE Guardian of TLA firsts
  • Officer
The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)
« on: October 21, 2013, 05:48:45 AM »
It has been a very long time, dear friends. My apologies for the extended absence, but I've kept tabs on the Army through my daughter, Sweetpea/Puppypoo.
Bladesong (Namisha) and I have been actively playing MMOs away from LOTRO, landing us in Tera with a guild reminiscent of the TLA days of ole (reference the Helegrod days): http://bandbrothers.enjin.com/
We've played Aion, RIFT, GW2 and Neverwinter to name a few and have enjoyed some of those with some of our old TLA & LOTRO friends. In each guild we've been in, we've found ourselves in leadership roles. Be it leaders/founders or officers. In Tera it holds true, still. If anyone is looking for a F2P MMO with a slightly different targeting/combat system, I highly recommend Tera.

"Well, of course. I am the Supreme Being, I'm not entirely Dim..." - God, Time Bandits

Aalwein

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 03:10:57 PM »
So you titled the post ESO but didn't even mention it in the content. YOU SNEAK!

I tried Tera during beta but I didn't get into it. I went in the GW2 direction at that time. I also tried Neverwinter but that also didn't catch my fancy.

I'm playing FFXIV right now but I'm looking forward to ESO and EQNext. I'll probably play both since EQNext will likely be free to play. I've gotten to see ESO in action and I will say that it absolutely feels like Skyrim with multiplayer - which is a good thing because I loved Skyrim.

Dimliwitti

• THE Guardian of TLA firsts
  • Officer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 07:12:57 PM »
Nami and I will be in ESO. We pre-ordered the Imperial package and will be online pre-release (5 days before).
Look us up on http://bandbrothers.enjin.com

Dim (Eno)

"Well, of course. I am the Supreme Being, I'm not entirely Dim..." - God, Time Bandits

Guruice

• Officer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 06:12:59 PM »
Hey Strangers! I am actually just picking WOW up again. I see a ESO reunion on the horizon!

Magallanes

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 09:09:57 AM »
Anyone still playing ESO? It's come a long way, I enjoy it quite a bit nowadays. I'd be game to group up for some pvp if people are willing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up