Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2  (Read 2477 times)

Aalwein

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
Guild Wars 2
« on: August 24, 2012, 01:23:47 PM »
The behemoth enters the arena on the 28th (or 25th or 27th, depending on your pre-order status). Can't say that I enjoyed the 60 minutes of GW1 I played eons ago, but with a lack of better options right now I threw down my 60 bones to try the sequel. At least there's no subscription fee!

So, anyone else playing it?

Fight

• Officer
Re: Guild Wars 2
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 08:06:52 AM »
Hey, it's been a while. Don't know if you remember me or Light who used to play with you and some of the other peeps back in the older days of LOTRO. Anyways, I have been playing GW2 since head start and have had quite a lot of fun. I think it would be great to start playing with some people from TLA again (sorry got tired of LOTRO). Let me know what server you are on, apparently server transfers are free right now. Maybe we can get some more TLA members to join in. I look forward to hearing back.
-Fight (The Champion)

Aalwein

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 09:45:27 PM »
I'm on Tarnished Coast. I've hooked up with some old friends from EQ that I haven't heard from in years. One of them is on vacation in Hawaii right now but when he gets back we're picking up with a guild. Sonaen is playing, too, and he's joined a guild. Great thing is you can join multiple guilds and servers don't seem to be an issue since you can just temporarily join anyone on any server if you are in a group.

I'm on all the time on Tarnished Coast as Aalwein or Jabberwaky; just friend Aalwein and send me a tell.

Fleischman

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 04:19:32 AM »
Anyone in the community still playing Guild Wars 2? The latest expansion is really fun. It brought mounts and a lot of other exciting stuff into the game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up