Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Barad Guldur  (Read 5732 times)

Andiarial

Barad Guldur
« on: January 10, 2011, 07:09:01 AM »
Estell and I are looking for people that are equipped enough and have their skills traits and deeds nessisary for running Barad Guldur. Those of you that are not fimiliar with it, it is the 12 man in Mirkwood. It is needed a minimum 130 radiance.

Please post here for times you may be able to run or Email Andiarial or Estell in game with times.

Thank you
Tranquill

"Knock your head against these doors, Peregrin Took! And if that does not shatter them, and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions, I will try to find the opening words." -Gandalf

Havoc

• Hey Now
  • Retired Cat Herder
Re: Barad Guldur
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 10:14:01 PM »
Im available most evenings Mon-Thursday & Sun

Andiarial

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »
I see this might interfer with Havoc, nice to see you respond, I am going to put this up as tenitive Sat 1/15/11 at 7 pm central time, please email me or post here if you are interested, I would like to get a good show of hands from TLA, I do have some other friends that are interested in it outside of TLA please be patient in this, it is a large instance and it will take some time to do, plus working out times with people on what is best for them, It will most likely carry over to Sun evening as well.

thank you

"Knock your head against these doors, Peregrin Took! And if that does not shatter them, and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions, I will try to find the opening words." -Gandalf

Geinx

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »
If you have room for me and need a Guard Tank I'm down.

Sukartiz

• Retired Cat Herder
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 01:10:21 PM »
I hate sign up sheet. Just log on and see...  :D

Andiarial

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
It was a good learning process for many of you and getting partically through the gauntlet is actually impressive. Good work for all of those that have not been able to run in this instance before.

Please make sure you have your Justice and Valour maxed, thank you.

There is currently a new raid signup. I look forward to attempting it again. If you have questions in the instance please mail me on Andiarial or im me in game. thank you

Skroin

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 01:04:57 PM »
I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

130 rad is needed to do this instance? This is a Mirkwood instance. I have the Mirkwood rad set from running SH runs over and over and still can't do this instance? The set only gives 120 rad, unless my math is wrong.

So I'm confused as to what I need to get.

I would have just assumed getting the rad gear from SH runs would enable me to run the Mirkwood instances.

Havoc

• Hey Now
  • Retired Cat Herder
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 09:27:43 PM »
Skroin,
I also thought that the lower 6 mirkwood set is the starter. As as one did the raid, you got better armor

zechio

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 12:39:08 PM »
IIRC the +15 rad pieces you got from doing Sword Halls are actually the lower Lothlorien set, and that's why they are slacking a bit.
The easiest thing to do is run some School and Lib to replace those +15 rad pieces with +25 ones. So, 1 piece would do the trick...but it's pretty easy to get 3 pieces and having 150 rad would be better:) Oh, and there are numerous ways to get either Annuminas or Helegrod marks without having to put too much effort in. Typically a group 3 can do a fair bit once you learn the tricks.

Skroin

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 09:01:21 AM »
Looks like I'll be doing some Lib/School runs.

But that's fine with me, haven't been in there since the release of Moria
Pages: [1]   Go Up