Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watcher 3.0 (1.5)  (Read 3147 times)

Dimliwitti

• THE Guardian of TLA firsts
  • Officer
Watcher 3.0 (1.5)
« on: June 26, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »
Nami/Bladesong and I would like to lead a raid for the NEW Watcher since the Book 8 changes.

Come for a chance at First Age emblems, +20 Radiance Armor pieces (Helm & Shoulders), a myriad of other lootz and bragging rights!

Must be level 60, have 6/6 of your radiance gear. 5/6 will be considered carfully, if not enough 6/6's sign up.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 02:39:36 PM by Dimliwitti »

"Well, of course. I am the Supreme Being, I'm not entirely Dim..." - God, Time Bandits

Estell

• Officer
Re: Watcher 3.0 (1.5)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »
I really want to take part in TLA Watcher runs whenever I can : )
I'm still never available from Friday evening until Saturday late (like 10pm EST), but I am willing and able any other evening.

I'm only mentioning this as a plea to whoever sets up our Watcher times, if possible, to set some on days I can take part - if it please the court  : )

Thankee much my kindly kinnies,

And I hope you have a great run, and amazing lootZ for EvRyoNE = :  )

Estel.
History became legend, and legend became myth, and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

Gumpf

• Officer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »
Anyone can schedule an event.  With all the new blood running around, you could very likely fill up a raid.

Namisha

• Officer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 06:23:57 AM »
Estell...

We scheduled this on Sat eve because it resets Sun Morning.  I didn't put a lot of them up because I would like to see if I can relax the grouping at all.  I guess I'll put one up on Sun now so that people have time to sign up.

Dimliwitti

• THE Guardian of TLA firsts
  • Officer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 07:32:15 AM »
DISCLAIMER: I'm about to be offensive to religeous-type folks. It is completely intended in jest and as good-natured jibing.

I intended to ignore non-LOTRO religeons in my consideration for the schedule. Weekend evenings are the current, recognized questing and raiding hours for Sauron and Aragorn followers. We do not acknowledge false-kings or false-gods, however DO accept their cult-like, vacant-expression, mouth-breathing, mislead sheep as sacrificial offerings to the very_real MMO'Role-Playing'G religeous deities, idols, and leaders.

So, feel free to discard your life-long pursuit of idealistic, monotheogical fulfillment and join us in our quest for enlightenment or empowerment dependent upon the MMO'Role-Playing'G religeon you choose.

Of course, if this is not acceptable due to the brain washed nature of your cult, Sundays are being added to the marginally acceptable questing or raiding hours in honor of and servitude to Sauron, Aragorn and his forefathers.

"Well, of course. I am the Supreme Being, I'm not entirely Dim..." - God, Time Bandits

noobo

• Retired Cat Herder
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »
Anyone can schedule an event.  With all the new blood running around, you could very likely fill up a raid.

Correct. I want to encourage those who need or want to participate in specific events to go ahead and schedule them... the ability to schedule is open to all in TLA!  :D ... we only ask that you sign-up and participate if you do so.
Cheers, Noobo

Namisha

• Officer
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 09:27:06 PM »
If you can't lead the event you want to schedule, you can also contact someone to lead the event ...  Post in the event forum or send a couple tells, I'm sure we can get someone to lead it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up